Want to add some spice to your groove? It’s time to check the Gate Variation, then! Once you have selected the Gate layer, push the button a second time to access the Variation Index layer, and a third one to access the Variation Range. Here you can define the degree of gate unpredictability per stage! The gate variation works in combination with the Gate Colors: if the color is blue, it will randomly shorten or lengthen the gate duration, but if the color is green, you can experience some cool random ratchets!
- 1 USTA
- 1 FALISTRI
- Set up a basic patch as described in CV, Gate, Length.
- Select the gate layer.
- Push the gate button a second time to access the ‘Variation Index’ layer (green GT LED).
- Adjust the variation index per stage.
- Push the gate button a third time to access the ‘Variation Range’ layer (blue GT LED).
- Adjust the variation range.
(Important! In order to experience the gate variation, you need to set both parameters higher than 0!)
- (Optional) Change the gate color from blue to green and experience ratcheting variations.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram