Loading cart contents...
This simple patch explores the main features of the USTA: how to select tracks, how to edit CV, Gate, and Length – but most importantly, how to get your sequence running!
- 1 USTA
- 1 FALISTRI
- Set FALISTRI in Synth Voice mode (steps 1-7).
- Patch the CVA output of Track 1 to the green generator’s V/oct input.
- Patch the GTA output of Track 1 to the yellow generator’s Trig/Gate input.
- Push the Track Button #1 to select Track 1.
- Push the CVA button to select CV A.
- Rotate the 16 encoders to enter the values of your sequence.
- Push the GTA button to select Gate A.
- Rotate the 16 encoders to enter the gate values: by default, it is set to 0, so no sound will come if you play your sequence before defining the gate value!
- Push the Length button to select the Length layer.
- Rotate the 16 encoders to change the length of each of the 16 stages. Set it to 0 to skip the stage.