Variating variations for advanced minimalism! Use the Varishift control to change the probability that the stage values will change, and add even more unpredictability to your patches.
- 1 USTA
- 2 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL
- Set up both FALISTRI’s in the basic USTA patches for tracks 1 and 2 (like here).
- Program two sequences, one per track.
- Set both tracks’ clocks to External.
- Patch SAPÈL’s fluctuating output to USTA’s CV A input.
- Select the current pattern and add some Gate Variation.
- Select Track 1, then enter the Track Menu. Scroll until Varishift, and assign it to CV A.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram