Infinite wave shapes at your fingertips when Falistri is used as oscillator! Both generators can morph their rise and fall shape from EXPO to LOG, independently and regardless of their times – at audio rate, this becomes a fully functional wave shaper.
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL (for pitch variations)
- Set one of the two FALISTRI’s generators (either yellow or green) to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set the Time Scale switch to the higher position to obtain faster cycles.
- Set the ‘Rise’ and ‘Fall’ knobs to the same level, to obtain a more precise response to the incoming V/oct controls.
- Patch the generator’s bipolar output to your favorite output section.
- Now play with the ‘Shape’ knobs.
(You will distinctly notice changes in the harmonic content.)
- Patch SAPÈL’s 2n out to the generator’s V/oct input.
(You will hear a random sequence whose tone you will be able to modify through the ‘Shape’ knobs).