In this video, we’re throwing some gates into the Wavefolder Ping input—and nothing else. No envelopes, no VCAs… all the articulation comes from these two modules!
- Patch the CV A output of USTA’s Track 1 to BRENSO’s yellow V/oct input.
- Patch BRENSO’s Final Output to your favorite output section.
- Write your sequence on the USTA and tune BRENSO to taste.
- Set BRENSO’s Wavefolder Knob fully counterclockwise.
- Patch the Gate A output of USTA’s Track 1 to BRENSO’s Ping input.
- Write your gates on the USTA.
(It is important that not all the stages with a note have a gate: in this way, the gate will ping the input only on certain notes, thus adding more groove.)
- Play with different wavefolder settings and hear how they affect the overall groove.
- Push USTA’s Stage Encoders while being on Track 1/Gate A to activate the Green color, and change the repetition number by rotating the Stage Encoders.
(Now the Wavefolder will be excited by a ratcheting effect.)
Visualizza questo post su Instagram