We’ve seen the 333 as an audio mixer, but it does pretty good also with CVs! In this patch, we’ll use the 333 in two ways. One section will multiply the keyboard gate, which we’ll use to trig SAPÈL the main envelope. Another section will mix the keyboard CV with the N+1 values generated by SAPÈL: the results will be used to control the oscillator’s pitch. As a result, every time a key is pressed, a random value will shift its note of as many octaves as the N number, thus creating exciting octave jumps.
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL
- 1 333
- External controller
- Set up FALISTRI in Synth Voice mode.
- Patch the Keyboard CV and Gate to two different sections of the 333.
- Patch the duplicated Gate to the FALISTRI’s yellow Trig/Gate input.
- Patch it also to SAPÈL’s Trig input.
- Patch SAPÈL’s N+1 output to the same 333 section of the Keyboard CV, to mix the two voltages.
- Patch their mixed output to the FALISTRI’s Green CV input.
- Play the keyboard and adjust the N knob to change the number of octaves.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram