Loading cart contents...
- resources /
- techniques /
- USTA Multitempo #1
This is a patch that could play for HOURS! USTA’s four tracks can play at different BPM values, and sometimes it can be really nice to shift everything by one BPM only.
- Patch BRENSO’s yellow and green sine waves to two CGM channels.
- Set both FALISTRI’s generators to Transient or Hold mode and patch them to the two channels’ VCA CV inputs.
- Patch tracks 1 and 2’s CV A outputs to BRENSO’s yellow and green V/oct inputs respectively.
- Patch track 1 and 2’s gate A outputs to FALISTRI’s yellow and green generators respectively.
- Write the same sequence on both tracks and play them. To speed the process, you can:
- Write a sequence on track 1
- Hold ESC and push Shift All to access the Clone Structure page.
- Push the track 1 button, then the track 2 button.
Now the two tracks share the same content.
- Enter the track menu and set the second track 1 BPM slower or faster.
You will start experiencing a sort of phasing effect.