That’s another fun trick to add articulation to your patch when you’ve already run out of control sources.
Set USTA’s CVB to its green color, then play with its values to create rising and falling voltages.
Here it is patched to BRENSO’s FM deviation CV in, paired with some gates that ping the wavefolder.
- 1 USTA
- 1 BRENSO
- CGM (Optional)
- Patch BRENSO’s Final output to your favorite output section.
- Patch USTA’s CV A to BRENSO’s yellow V/oct input.
- Patch USTA’s Gate A to BRENSO’s Ping input.
- Write your sequence, and use gates to ping the wavefolder.
- Patch USTA’s CV B to BRENSO’s yellow FM deviation CV input.
- Set the CV B color to green for all stage.
(This will play all the stages as a continuous transition, like a sort of complex LFO/Envelope.)
Visualizza questo post su Instagram