Loading cart contents...
- resources /
- techniques /
- Reverb Feedback #2
Ok, this is a little risky… Instead of using the group FX section, try to patch the FX return to another channel, and then play with this channel’s FX send. You’ll create a very dangerous feedback loop that can also provide some gentle overtones! If you have a QSC, you can even achieve this without a group by using its internal FX mono output.
- BRENSO (optional)
- Patch any of BRENSO’s outputs to a CGM channel.
- Patch a CGM effect send to the reverb (either from the QSC or the Group)
- Patch the reverb return to another CGM channel.
- Rotate BRENSO’s effect send knob to wet the signal.
- Rotate the effect send knob of the reverb’s channel to create a feedback loop.