USTA allows you to use ANY CV to shift the phase of one sequence in relation to its clock. You can use a DC offset to obtain a more laid-back sound (if you feel like Dexter Gordon), or any random CV to add some non-destructive degree of unpredictability.
- 2 FALISTRI
- External FX (optional)
- Set both FALISTRIs to the Synth Voice patch.
- Set all the USTA Tracks to the same settings (Clock, Ratio, Scale, Root…)
- Create your sequence on Track 1, then copy it to track 2:
- hold ESC and push Shift All to access the Clone page;
- push the Track 1 button;
- push the Track 2 button.
- Play the sequence
- Patch any output of the three 321 sections to USTA’s CV A input.
(make sure that the offset switch of the 321 is on!)
- Select Track 2, enter the Track Menu, scroll until the Phase Shift option, then assign it to CV A.
- Rotate the Offset knob on the 333 clockwise.
(you will hear Track 2 shifting behind the beat until it is exactly the 50% off).
- Practice with different CV sources.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram