More percussion sounds with FUMANA and various noise sources Fumana’s modulation input welcomes trigs as well, which provide a lovely “woody” tone reminding some kind of lopass gate.
- Patch SAPÈL’s pink noise to FUMANA’s Main Input.
- Set all FUMANA’s band faders to the lowest position.
- Patch SAPÈL’s main clock to FUMANA’s Mod Input.
(You will instantly notice a percussive sounds which resembles a sort of low-pass gate.)
- Adjust the Main and Mod levels to taste.
- Play with the Envelope Follower Attack and Decay controls.
(The changes in tone will be extremely evident.)
- Unpatch SAPÈL’s main clock out.
- Set one of FALISTRI’s generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Patch its EOF to FUMANA’s MOD input.
(The tone will be very different because FALISTRI’s trig is shorter than SAPÈL’s one).
- Patch different sound sources to FUMANA’s Main Input to try different tones.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram