What about a FUMANA Feedback AND a spectral transfer – at the same time? In this patch we’ll use the feedback trick to emphasize the modulation of an oscillator over a pink noise. It works great when vocoding, too!
- 1 FUMANA
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL
- 1 321
- 1 CGM – Channel
- 1 CGM – Group
- Patch SAPÈL’s pink noise output to the first 321 channel.
- Patch 321’s ALL output to FUMANA’s MAIN input.
- Set FUMANA’s faders to the lowest position.
- Set the Green FALISTRI’s generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set its Time Scale to ‘Short’
- Patch its bipolar output to FUMANA’s MOD input.
- Patch SAPÈL’s 2n out to FALISTRI’s Green V/oct input.
- Patch FUMANA’s ALL output to the CGM channel input.
(Now the oscillator from FALISTRI will control the spectral content of the pink noise from SAPÈL)
- Set the gain VCA to ‘Pre-Fader’ mode and its gain to taste.
- Patch the CGM Channel’s Direct output to the second 321 channel.
- Gently raise the gain of the second 321 channel.
(You will now hear the filter becoming more and more resonant.)
- Flip the phase of the fed-back signal with the switch on the 321.
(The sound will be very different due to the phase inversion.)
Visualizza questo post su Instagram