The best way to copy a clock is through the 333 module. But what if you don’t have it? Check out this workaround to get two clocks out of the same SAPÈL’s section!
- 1 SAPÈL
- 1 BRENSO
- 1 FALISTRI
- Patch BRENSO’s Final output to your favorite output section.
- Patch SAPÈL’s Clock output to BRENSO’s Ping input.
- Set SAPÈL’s Random Clock to More than mode (>).
- Set the Fluctuating Random Voltage knob fully counterclockwise.
(This will lower the global rate of change.)
- Activate the Probability Distribution for the Fluctuating Random Voltage.
- Set the Probability Distribution knob fully counterclockwise.
(This will bring the Global Rate of Change almost uneffective and make an exact copy of the main clock.)
- Patch SAPÈL’s Random Clock output to the Trig/Gate input of one of FALISTRI’s generators.
- Set such generator’s behavior to Transient and its time scale to Long.
- Set the Rise knob to taste and the Fall knob fully counterclockwise.
- Patch its Unipolar output to BRENSO’s Wavefolder CV input to create a ducking effect in sync with the main clock.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram