FALISTRI can work as a self-sufficient synth voice! The four-quadrant multiplier can work as a pretty simple VCA. The yellow unipolar output and the green bipolar one are semi-normalled to the two inputs: this means that the yellow generator can work as an envelope, and the green one as an audio-rate oscillator.
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 External CV/Gate controller
- Set FALISTRI’s green generator to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set the green generator’s Time Scale switch to ‘Short’.
- Set FALISTRI’s yellow generator to ‘Hold’ mode.
- Set the yellow generator’s Time Scale switch to ‘Long’.
- Set the yellow generator’s ‘Rise’ knob fully counterclockwise.
- Set its ‘Fall’ knob roughly around 11 o’clock.
- Patch the 4QM out to your favorite output section.
- Patch the external controller’s gate output to the yellow generator’s Trig / Gate input.
- Patch the external controller’s CV output to FALIStRI’s Slew Limiter input.
- Patch the Slew Limiter output to the green generator’s V/oct input.
(Now play the controller and – optionally! – tune the oscillator. You will be able to control its expressiveness through the Slew Limiter controls.)
Visualizza questo post su Instagram