What should you do when you have more than two patterns? You can cycle through them, of course, but that may become boring. You can arrange them in a song, but someone might find it stiff.
What about momentarily changing the order of your pattern loop? With #USTAsequencer it’s possible! Just enter the Play Mode (green pencil LED), and the encoders will now recall other patterns.
But there’s more! Hold the ‘Coarse’ button to mix two patterns!
- 1 USTA
- 1 FALISTRI
- (Optional) 1 333
- (Optional) 1 FUMANA
- (Optional) CGM
- Set up a basic USTA patch, or, as in this video, the patch described in the Raw CV technique.
- Make sure you have a Pattern Loop with at least two patterns.
- Push the Edit/Play button to access Play Mode.
- Push the encoders to recall a pattern: it will play after the current one. (Hold down Shift All to recall patterns 17-32).
- Hold the Coarse button and push the encoder to switch pattern immediately (Pattern Mix).
Visualizza questo post su Instagram