Virtuous cycle or vicious cycle? In Pattern Mode, it’s up to you! Each track of the USTA sequencer has 32 patterns of 16 steps each. By editing the First and Last pattern, you can choose the ends of your pattern loop, on the fly!
- 1 USTA
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 FUMANA
- 1 333
- Set up a basic USTA patch (in this case we are using the one described in the Raw CV technique).
- Enter Performance Mode (green LED) by pushing the pencil button.
- Hold ‘shift all’ and rotate the navigation encoder to select the last pattern.
- Hold ‘set all’ and rotate the navigation encoder to select the first pattern.
- Hold both buttons together to shift the pattern loop.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram