At audio rate, FALISTRI’s cascaded frequency dividers can work as sub-octave generators! Patch the EOR output into the first frequency divider input, mix all the (bipolar!) outputs into your 321 and fatten up your sound with every possible blend of three octaves!
- 1 SAPÈL
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 321
- Set one of FALISTRI’s generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set the green generator’s Time Scale switch to ‘Short’.
- Patch its EOR to the the first Cascaded Frequency Divider’s input.
- Seth both Frequency Dividers to Bipolar mode.
- Patch the selected generators’ bipolar output to the first 321 channel
- Patch the two frequency dividers’ outputs to the other two 321 channels.
- Patch the 321 ALL output to your favorite output section.
(Now the two CFD outputs are providing a square wave tuned respectively one and two octaves lower than the generator’s pitch.)
- (Optional) Patch SAPÈL’s 2n out to FALISTRI’s V/oct input and play with different octave blends to hear the difference.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram