A sort of resonating #FUMANA through controlled feedback. In this patch we’ll use a 321 to blend together the signals to be filtered and the fed-back signal. It allows us to control the amount of the two signals and also their phase!
- 1 FUMANA
- 1 SAPÈL
- 1 321
- 1 CGM – Channel
- 1 CGM – Group
- Set both FALISTRI’s generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set their Time Scale to ‘Short’
- Patch the yellow generator’s bipolar output to the green one V/oct input.
- Patch the green generator’s bipolar ouput to 321’s first channel.
- Adjust the gain to taste.
(This will create a harmonically-rich FM tone, very nice for filtering purposes.)
- Patch 321’s ALL output to FUMANA’s MAIN input.
- Set FUMANA’s Scan Gain fully clockwise.
- Set FUMANA’s Scan Position to 9 o’clock.
- Set FUMANA’s Scan Width to 11 o’clock.
- Patch SAPÈL’s S&H output to FUMANA’s Scan Position CV input, and set the attenuverter fully clockwise.
- Patch FUMANA’s ALL output to the CGM channel input.
- Set the gain VCA to ‘Pre-Fader’ mode and its gain to taste.
- Gently raise the gain of the second 321 channel.
(You will now hear the filter becoming more and more resonant.)
- Flip the phase of the fed-back signal with the switch on the 321.
(The sound will be very different due to the phase inversion.)
Visualizza questo post su Instagram