Some bell-like sounds with two FALISTRI together! The left Falistri generates an articulated modulation thanks to its MAX output, the second one provides a ringing tone with a sort of exponential FM, modulated by Sapèl.
- 2 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL
- (First FALISTRI) Set both generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set their Time Scale switch to ‘Long’.
- Set both yellow generator’s ‘Rise’ and ‘Fall’ knobs to 11 o’clock.
- Set the green generator’s ‘Rise’ knob fully counter-clockwise.
- Set the green generator’s ‘Fall’ knob to 2 o’clock.
- Patch the green EOF out to SAPÈL’s clock input.
- Patch SAPÈL’s main clock output to the yellow generator’s ‘Trig’ input.
(Now SAPÈL is controlled by the green section of Falistri and it will be used later on. Moreover, its clock will recall the yellow rising stage whenever the green envelope reaches its end, thus providing a loose sync effect.)
- Set the yellow attenuverter to 1 o’clock
- Set the green attenuverter fully clockwise.
(In this way the green envelope will provide a distinct attack, while the faster loop coming from the yellow generator will appear towards the end.)
- Patch the MAX output to the first input of the second FALISTRI’s 4QM.
- (Second FALISTRI) Set both generators to ‘Loop’ mode.
- Set their Time Scale switch to ‘Short’.
- Patch the yellow bipolar output to the green V/oct input.
- Patch the 4QM out to your favorite output section.
(Now the yellow generator will perform exponential FM over the green one, which is semi-normalled to the second input of the 4QM. The complex envelope coming from the first FALISTRI, patched in the first input, will control its amplitude, thus providing a sort of bell-like sound.)
- Patch SAPÈL’s 2n output to the yellow V/oct.