Another way of adding some spice to your patterns! Use SAPÈL’s S&H to modulate the Fall time of FALISTRI’s envelope: when applied to some white noise, it will provide a sort of open/closed HiHat sound.
- 1 FALISTRI
- 1 SAPÈL
- Patch SAPÈL’s white noise to 4QM input 2.
- Set FALISTRI’s yellow generator to ‘Transient’ mode.
- Set its ‘Rise’ knob fully counter-clockwise and its ‘Fall’ knob to 10 o’clock.
- Patch SAPÈL’s main clock out to the yellow generator’s Trig input.
- Patch SAPÈL’s S&H out to the yellow generator’s ‘Fall’ CV.
(Now the S&H will randomly increase the yellow ‘Fall’ time, providing a sort of open/closed HiHat sound. This patch obtains a similar effect to the previous one, but with another approach: instead of increasing the envelope level, this patch modifies its duration.)
View this post on Instagram